GO 🔥GO 🔥💪💪JUST BE YOURSELF,BE 🆒😎

Allhamdulillah❤️
I am happy now  because I can back to my reality happy life
Past is past..just go forward and believe this is maybe time to me to try achieve back my goals..I know some people will hear something or maybe have know my life story...
Ok rileks.everything happens maybe have  a reason ..
I have get a tough times, feel lost and stress😞
Allhamdulillah I can recover and back to normal...my supportive family,my colleagues,my neighbours,my schoolmate,my collegemate & also my ex patients

THANKS ALL💝
U KNOW WHO U ARE😉🥳

May Allah give U a blessfull gifts ,I really appreciate and thanks a lot.
 🆗.be 🆒
Allah tau KEMAMPUAN hambaNya
 
Sakit memang sakit
Terjatuh  gagal..
BANGUN BANGUN
 BANGKIT semula💪💪💪💪💪
❎Ignore Toxic people
✅Follow & Do right things

Maybe miracles will come because our patient & always be kind to all people.just let Allah give punishment to them...we just pray that the people will realise what they have done bad to me😌😞

Semuanya ketentuan Allah
Saya terima dgn berlapang dada
Allhamdulillah ada yg dah mula perasan ada yg prihatin  bila ada yg PM/DM personal Tanya apa yg Jadi..
maaf banyak2 🙏🙏🙏🙏Nadia akan balas yg mana nadia rasa perlu tau dulu
Terima kasih atas keprihatinan anda semua❤️...
allhamdulillah ada org yg Masih sayang dan ingat Saya juga.😉🤍🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Apabila blogger mula berbicara 😂

#parttimeblogger #radiographerlife☢️ #kejakujuruxray #bangkit #redha #sabar #ujian #lifemummyof3sons #bestrong  #ladynadia #ladyxray #kitabaikorangramaisayang #sharingiscaring


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.